Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Upon waking up..

I remember in my tossing and turning, and falling back to sleep. Sometimes, when my mind is at ease. I do come up with ideas, some may not make sense, but some do when I remember them.. You know when you wake up, and you have this thought, you fall back asleep, and when you awake again. Its there.. Mine was the view of others on every single subject. Makes It really amazing to think about. Like You can just think about a subject.Thinking about how each and every person,will have something different to say about it.. Whether it be sports, art,etc, you can just go down the line and hear, like, love, hate, despise.. Sometimes, the people we just think will not like certain things completely surprise you in the end... Like me for instance, because I am very girly. People can not even believe I like Motocross, and want to take up dirt biking, or that I love fishing, and camping.. Now the courage to try Motocross, is a completely different story. I remember my first time, and I fell on my face.. I was like, yeah, OUCH.. I will try that again later. lol.. Which honestly, I have yet to attempt again.. Motocross, gives a whole new meaning to the words. When you fall off a bike, get back on and try again. That hurts... But on a completely different note.. Which has nothing to do with Motocross at all. lol.  Victoria Secret is having this fabulous sale on Swim Suits.. I bought both my sister and I a bikini, for thirty bucks including shipping and handling.. They have that Sale, Beach Sexy, $2.99-$6.99. I know, so cute.
The One I wanted, but they didn't have my size in the top.Well, they had It. But It wouldn't ship out till 7/3. Yes and this one was not included in the sale items...
Another fave of mine!! Not On Sale Either.

Obviously, you can see the color I really like and am wanting... However...

I ended up getting a pink one like this, I have never had a pink bikini.. So this is a first, Yes I agree , Time to switch it up..

 HA. Sorry, for the switching it up so randomly. I am known for being able to talk about 15 completely different things out of nowhere.. Which I get the reaction, where did that come from?? Hey , when I have things on my mind, they just need to be let out or questions need to be answered. That is exactly what makes me, me.. :) Bye luvs

 I love these pics off of Photobucket.!!