Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Starting Today

I'm not gonna care about my happiness, I just want every one else to be happy. I am not gonna care about being alone, I just don't want anyone else to be lonely.. As long as every one else has everything they need, I will do without.. I have come to realize he is never gonna love me like that, so I need to stop hoping, praying. He will always put any girl in front of me, and my life with him forever, will always be worrying about other girls., and fighting, crying over other girls. So I will do without, and just live my life.. Is it easy.? No , Its the hardest thing I have ever had to do. But that is not a life to live, nor do  I wish it upon any one else.. I might as well, let him live with what he chose.In other words, he made his bed, so he can lie in it. He wanted other girls, now he has them. I hope he is happy..I'm not.